Trip

Oopppsss.......was i so buzy in my marriage and then my hubby's cousin marriage ,today i gotta a little time to spent on my blog....
Marriage was all awesome,everything went good and was in tune.Weather remained sunny and yes of course situation in Kashmir was settled down for those 3 days (Fingers crossed).Now i am back to my home for some days and then back to in-laws place for some 10days.And then and then and then ....HONEYMOON in Malaysia .We are leaving on 15th July for Malaysia and then to Kingdom Saudi Arabia .Will update soon with marriage pictures.

Love all....

Tk cr.

Comments

Megha said…
congrats again :)
have a lovely time ,njoy and take care :)
Jack said…
Escapist,

Once again wish you ALL THE BEST FOR A VERY VERY HAPPY WEDDED LIFE. Looking forward to wedding photographs. Do try to let me know when you both are likely to be in Delhi. It will be my pleasure to meet you both.

Take care
Haddock said…
It is bound to be a whirlwind for some time, till things settle down.
Enjoy the change . . . . . .. . . .and life.

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth