Shining pearlz.

A mid day time,
Sounds  not just normal sounds,
In a rhythmic way,
So heart melting,
The golden curtain on that window,
On that cozy chair,
Shadow of your calm mind,
Just five steps ahead,
Moved that curtains falls,
Fumes of the rain on my window,
Just a light hand move,
The smell indulging in,
The crust of road looks shiny,
Big date leaves,
Enjoying the bliss of heaven,
The tip top tip top music on those standing cars,
The toddler in my hands,
Equanimous and rather,
So the kettle shouting for the boiling water,
Happiness plunging innnnnnnnnnnnn..........





Comments

ur personification skills are awesome..n ur imaginations really utter in a way to touch the heart..
nice.:)
Arooj said…
this is the way of spending some time with your own self and looking at the surroundings with the true inner eye.
Jack said…
Escapist,

Beautiful way to spend afternoon, specially with toddler with you. Heavenly.

Take care
Escapist said…
Thats all cz f my toddler who just let me to relax fr sumtym n njy my ambiance.
I too believe hence , perfectly indited post! .I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here for free for your online readers. Can you tell us which blog platform you are using?affiliate spam

Cccam Server

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth