Trials and chances ...

Let me see the possibilty of our intimacy:-

1) I tucked the first petal ----------------Do i knock you when you are alone-----------NAH
2) Then the second petal in my hand------------Am i there in your heart as a friend----NAH.
3)  Hmmm...now the third petal-----------------Do you breath heavily ?----------------NAH.
4) Errrrrr....fourth petal ------------------------Do you look for me in crew ?-----------NAH.
5) Oh now its fifth petal------------------------Do you only think about me ?-----------NAH.
6) Sixth petal----------------------------------Do you wait for me ?--------------------NAH.
7) Seventh petal-------------------------------Do you dream about me?----------------NAH.
8) ooohh it's eighth petal-----------------------Do tears well up in your eyes for me ?---NAH.
9) Ninth petal---------------------------------Do you want your pain to kiss away ?----NAH.
10) Gosh its Tenth petal-----------Do you rool down your body and turn to steam ?----NAH.
11) Its going to over--guess eleventh petal---- Are you lonely with out me ?--------------NAH.

12) Now its the last petal ,--------oh yeah ! its twelfth petal------should i ask you after so many negatives-----let me ask you still---------------------
DO YOU LOVE ME ? Oh hmmmmm........You know....you know what.....well.....should i say.....but i guess you know it........oh yeah....i mean......you got it na........well it's like.............
1) I am never alone when you are in my mind.
2) I never took you as a friend.....................
3) I am never in stress when you are around.
4) You always in my eyes.
5) You never go out of my thoughts.
6) You are not my shadow,you are half of me.
7) I reverie.
8) I am always happy with you,for you.
9) I feel you all around me.
10) I can never sleep.
11) How can it possible to be lonely ,i have one soul of two persons.

12) So should i say it,or i must say it again "I LOVE YOU "

Comments

Anonymous said…
Amazing genre of writing..
A new concept..rolled out theme..:)
Nice one..loved it well...!
Beautifully written and the message and hidden feelings are just extraordinary..
Keep writing!!
Naina said…
really heartwarming.. !

Rane
Yellow Tulip said…
very loving one dear:)...keep writing:)
Yamini Meduri said…
beautifull.....loved the way you wrote it dear..!!!
Andrea said…
Beautiful...Keep writing!
Blessings and prayers, andrea
Kay said…
Pluck a petal and find the answer...leave it to chance, huh? Or do you already hold the answers? This is amazingly adorable
sayrem said…
so new and beautiful.
Italo said…
Ciao Escapist, so sweet! :)
PeterParis said…
A very nice petal version; I only knew the "yes / no" one!

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth