"Look at me" or "Deal with me"

Its wednesday !
My chief is out for visa and yeap he made it !!!!!( Moving to US for month .....Help me !)
Work with excessive weight,has to be finished by me...Audit on next table uffffffffff ........All to be done in one go....
Its all messed up !
Papers
Files
Letters in try
Messages
Giant size TO-do Lists
Some-day stacks
All laying around on the desk or in drawers,
and screaming

"Look at me" or "Deal with me"
Studies has shown that a person who
works with a messy desk
will spent on an average,one and a half hours per day either being
distracted by things in their view or looking for things;that's seven
and half hour lost per week.

And same is around me,though im trying to organize things and my ideas.
But what can i do all alone.....Is any one listening to me...

But there are lot of ways to get organized but alas ! Im i trying to follow
up them or just making a note of it.
Clean your desk/drawers;so that
you can only have the prioritized task in front of you;
this only can significantly increase your effectiveness.


Get Organized
Discard all non-relevant dox.
Remove all unwanted items from your desk.
Re-organize your shelves cupboard.
use color coding
Avoid fat miscellanoeous files.

when you keep the clutter before you at minimum,
you will have a more accurate focus on what you need to do,
to increase your daily productivity.



Is some one of my category..


P.S:- I was organized earlier

Jollies !!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth