Dead reckoning......


 Before scrolling down and reading what exactly it is make some guesses.





I was just out on my site (Drainage Site) ,when i got a call from other site to check  for storm water sumps.There was some problem with the levels,so i just had to check and i just orderd to dewater the sump! The sump is some what 10mt deep.....It was so hectic to dewater it and manage a person to send him down and clean the silt.and finally he went into it to clean the sump,i just went to check him when i saw these long boots and i was like oh ! God whats that,i was wondering what's it.....i tried to call this person,but it was not aduible for him to hear me ...i was waiting eagerly to ask him what was that !
And you know what ,i asked him temme what that long boots all about,what is that, and he was like what madam ,you talking about which boots..................Heheheeehehehe ,that was my boots,i kept that there................Wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!

Comments

they look like rain boots to me
Anonymous said…
Seriously?? boots? My, oh! my.....I thought it was some animal or something...LOL!
Cool one....:))
**still can't stop laughing about it!
Michael Reardon said…
Now I can see the boots.

It looked like a picture of what I might see under a microscope.

Maybe I need glasses.
Syed said…
He just keeps his boots there?! What a weird place to store them lol.
Escapist said…
For five minutes...i was astonished...

P.S:- I thought some man is there up in concrete !!!!!!

jolliieess:-)
♥ Marta ♥ said…
hahah... that's awesome :P
I do like your blog. Keep the good work on!
Andrea said…
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you will join to follow and I will definitely follow yours. Blessings and prayers, andrea
Your photos are excellent. I like your blog very much!!
Nikki (Sarah) said…
boots???? no way. It looked like a car had fallen into the water and everyone inside was drowning. ok, so I'm a bit morbid. :} Sarah

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth