I accept !!!

I consent publicly,
Those Fraudulent affection,
My switched behavior ,
Concealment between us,
Verities of our relation,
Nearness,
That show off,
Long trips,
Freaking out ,
Deep power of telepathy,
Those nights out,
Long drives,
Same feeling type,
Planned outings,
Tales,
Changes cultivated,
Compromises,
Forfeiture,
Essences of unitedly,
Corroborate all along,
Smiles and laughs,
Long walks all alone,
Whispering in ears,
Kisses ,
Rainy seasons,
Tears tricking down,
Phone calls,
Forethought for every concern thing,
Head on shoulder ,
Yachting together,
All those persistent time......Was all Fake between us,
I never had happy relation,
Pretending made it so,
I wanted to take steps back,
Long back,
Your 
Dictation,
Domination,
Autocratic behavior,
Oppressive,
Tyrannical way,
Your way of living,
Forced on me,
Never bothered about my problems,
Never listen to me,
Never cared for me,
And this is all truth ............
"I NOW ABNEGATE BEING WITH YOU "

Comments

Yellow Tulip said…
beautifully written dear:)..a blend of controversial feelings..:)..good one.. hw one person can make us feel so blessed n same time like cursed wow...beautifully expressed:)
~PakKaramu~ said…
Pak Karamu reading and visiting your blog
Escapist said…
@ Pak !
Thank you for giving me such a space.


joliiiees:-)
Syed said…
How beautiful :) Hope you're having a lovely day dear.
Kay said…
this is the wow factor, how much we may be willing to give of ourselves to have that sense of belonging, the illusion is self created, when we want something bad enough
All Is Whole said…
Hmmmmmmmmmm

chal kya raha hai....

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth