Unuttered Feelingz ..


Traveled and roamed
to discover where do i belong to
far away could see you
that was just a shadow ,
you were in real far...infact very far.............

Should i again take the leap
to make you call back to home
my eyes, blink to see you
I'd do uncertain things
to make you mine............................................

Look for certainty
feel what do i say
touch the tears
see the depth of lies
where do you find yourself
when there on the pedestal you are,
with all fake reality


Different faces of yours
doesn't allow you to see the truth
you can get me back close to you
but your eyes are closed
your heart is strong.

Under those twinkling stars,
They make me feel your absence
no doubt how far you are,
just makes me tremble
i try not to fix your face
but still i do


Sad chores of song
i wonder how do i live my life
am i in doubts of life
it all empty
all desolated
To look forward
i am ready to crawl on knees
and take you back,
you step ahead and find me there......

Comments

Yamini Meduri said…
good one friend....loved the way you expressed the silence..!!!

nicely written.!!!

you are blogrolled...hope you dont mind..!!!

thanks for visitin ma Land of Dreams...keep coming and have a nice time..!!!
Anil Sawan said…
wer do i sign in as a member of ur fan's club?

u write so gud!
Jane Alisa said…
Beautifully written & I love the picture
All Is Whole said…
And there he said, "Dont crawl on knees, we wil go together all the way through - step to step...hand in hand".

Smiles :)
Prashant
Kay said…
I had to read this twice, very powerful.
Anonymous said…
Nice one here...
Expression was speechless..:)
Beautiful! ...and the snapshot just fell in place with the feelings spilled in the verses..:)
Keep writing!!
MothSmokeLover said…
I can read this again and again. You have a new follower woman :).
Yellow Tulip said…
brilliantly done dear..:)..nice work:)
thanks for visitin ma blog...keep coming and have a nice time..!!!
yiqin; said…
The writing is brilliant.
Ashley Kay said…
This is very inspiring! Keep it up!
Cinema Obsessed said…
Very well done, you've got a way with words!
Escapist said…
@ ALL

Pleasure is all mine.....


Joliiieesss:--)
Escapist said…
@ Sawan....oh i am over headed with your comment !!!! i am heartily thankful for such comment ......


B in touch...


Jolliieess:-)
Mr. u said…
Hi, I have visited the blog and you enjoy them. Success for you. One world, one dream: peace.
Always a mom said…
Love your blog! Thanks for your comment on my blog about "friends".
rimz said…
Awesome expression of soul. I liked it coz some of my 'unuttered feelngs' match wid urs, but hardly i can express dem as i want to.
kip writing,.
cheers.
N oo ya thanx fr visiting my blog.
tk cre..:)

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth