July 21st...new home

Hiya !
A smell of new house arousing with in me and so had a look of my new home at Saudi Arabia.Landed yesterday after refreshing move to Malaysia,it was quite cool affected trip.Enjoyed lankawi beaches,lagoon in kaulalumpur.....and more of it.
Will upload few pictures soon, haven't unpacked things feel so hot here....cant compare two different places ,yes my Srinagar and now Saudi Arabia...my room is so messed up,didn't made it,i feel so lazy and occupied with temperature....i need to make move and do some work....
Miss u all.......


Jollieesss;)

Comments

Beyond Horizon said…
hey good 2 hear frm u aftr such a long tome....happy married life :)
Pramoda Meduri said…
Hey..nice ya..

all the best and wish u a happy married life.. have a nice stay..:)

COme back soon..:)
Jack said…
Escapist,

Oh, so you went off and I missed meeting you both in Delhi. Anyway, your choice. Best of luck to settle down fast and have very happy time together. Waiting for photographs.

Take care
Gautam Anand said…
congrats on ur new home ...
nd wish u very happy married life..

By the way its been long since u commented in my posts..
I have just written sth.. hope u will enjoy it !!
Gautam Anand said…
congrats on ur new home ...
nd wish u very happy married life..

By the way its been long since u commented in my posts..
I have just written sth.. hope u will enjoy it !!
Escapist said…
@ All - oh yes,nw im settled down in the new place what you call is Saudi Arabia....
I m so happy to see you all here with your lines....thnku to all....now i hope i will back with my writings...


Jolliieess:)

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth