Accept it or not,its truth.........

Those different perceptions,
Of life,
Which ever remained In my mind,
Roller coaster to play,
Stroller to walk in,
And see the colored world,
While i was 3,
Shakes to drink,
Skaters in my feet,
Fairy tales,
A lovely pink bed,
When I was 10,
Woooo attires,
Attitude with perfect confidence,
Days and nights freaking out,
When i was 15,
Bridge of dreams,
So the would be in revering,
White long dress,
Pearl and diamonds,
It was when i was 20,
And now the life is quite different,
Dreams and reality,
Holds two different things,
You are in other mode of life,
Where you look for yourself,
In others personality,
And finally after long fight,
With yourself,
You accept the life,
Leaving behind those dreams...........

Comments

sometimes I see my reflection in someone else's personality, what I was once... and I see them happy...
I feel this longing, of going back and taking back yesterday
All Is Whole said…
hmmmmmmmm!!!!!
I need to think on this : Dreams and Reality...
Escapist said…
Yes Aesthete...

@ pacifier do think about it and you will realize this is true..
All Is Whole said…
Thinked!!!!
There were no Dreams at all!!!

Smiles :)
Prashant
Jack said…
Escapist,

Different phases of life put across very well. However dreams should never be left. Unless we have dreams we can not have motivation.

Take care
Jack said…
Escapist,

Do you check your mail?

Take care
Ajaay Sharma said…
Hope everything is fine with you!!!

TC!
Escapist said…
Yes i do jack uncle.....
Escapist said…
I am gud Ajay ,hw abt yuh ?

Wher r yuh thze dayz?



Jollieess:)
Ajay said…
I am good too Nazia!

Howz married life?

:) :)
Escapist said…
Married life is gud....bt i miss home alot....
I wish i can fly bak...dont knw ?


Jolliess:)
Ajay said…
You can always plan a visit, howz Owais?

Hope you have settled in the new place and liking it :)

Take Care!
Escapist said…
Planing a visit z prblm,cnt do it like that..
He z gud,buzi wth hiz wrk...
Yes setld here...n became master chef..lolz..
Nywayz wats goin wth yuh ?
R u in kolkatta?


Tkcr
Jollieess:)
Ajay said…
Yes... Me in Kolkata returned last week from Bangalore :)

Master Chef.. :P haha niceee... So when you inviting your friends?

Take care!
Hv Fun!
Escapist said…
I will arrange a big feast fr my frndz n i cn cook best..lolz....

Hwz wrk n lyf going ?



Jollieess:)

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth