September 2006


If you go back by september'2006,
It was the place,
Where we noticed our foot prints going on same way,
Bare footed crossed the miles,
Course grains of sand smashed on our clothes,
The upthrust of waves,
Sensation of chilled water,
We were on west side,
Sun was going down to his town,
The look was changing in orange,
My eyes were blinking,
Nothing was visible with out your face,
Color of water was so soothing,
Was that color of your eyes as well,
I still remind the skin of sky changing into black,
All out of sudden,
I could see stars getting brighter,
So was the time,
When i opened my eyes,
And found my head in your lap.

Comments

Barry said…
Both sensual and evocative.

I don't think I was doing anything as interesting in September of 2006.
Escapist said…
@ Barry----thnku...
But i guess that was only month of sept..


jolliiesss:)

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth