Station.....and i hate it.

Friday evening ,
He is having train,
Miles far he has to cover,
And the bags are ready,
Waiting for the signal to beep,
He had smile for his family,
So i had glower,
How will i take my days solo,
Moments flashing in,
Walk on streets,
Lightz  off,
Sitting on bench,
Ride on bike,
Domino's pizza,
Surprise kiss ,
Good night hug,
Looking at clear sky,
To follow me with rain,
When i will be all unequaled,
I was dense for a while,
No eye to eye contact,
The tight touch of hand,
Eyes reeking ,
A silence inside,
To get him back,
So i hate the travel down,
And i hate the good bye bid...

Comments

Beyond Horizon said…
awesum :)

n yes hate 2 say good bye 2 a loved 1
Kay said…
hopefully it is not an indefinate...
Escapist said…
@Andrea - jolliiieesss:)
Escapist said…
@ Horizon - I alwayz hate good bye's.


Jolliieess:)
Escapist said…
@ Kay - Nop,fingers crossed....

Waiting.


Jolliiieessss:)
Grant-Grey Guda said…
I would be truly honored if you gave your poetic advice on my blogs of poetry and follow them.

http://thehumanicana.blogspot.com/


http://humanicanagold.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth