Today's mind sketch of people...

 My eyes are closed,
Could see the pampering world,
And calm was the other side,
Quiet voice ranging into the,
 Solacing ,serene ambiance,
Heart rendering gave it other link,
Birds were migrating,
Plants were getting more greener,
Was i confused,
To get two different looks,
Or the things were same,
Polluted and other was clear,
I could go beyond my perception,
And come up with the new thinking,
Was that dark time,
Or i am going on that path,
Was it noon time,
Else i thought serene,
Could recollect the chapter,
It was the fighting people,
Who gave me impact ,
To walk through such light,
And get involved in duplicay,
HELP is the last option left for me.

Comments

I didn't quite get it? Does it show the two states in a conflicted mind?
Escapist said…
Yes Anonymous - most of us now a days are so much perturbed that we can hardly think in positive way...



Jolliieess:)
Jack said…
Escapist,

Mind is clearly disturbed at what is seen in two hues. One clear and good, other polluted and bad. It is upto one to choose what path to follow.

Take care
Escapist said…
Yappy uncle Jack -- just be confident about certain things in life and move ahead..


Jollieess:)
Just Be Real said…
Thank you for sharing and thank you for your comment recently on my blog. Blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth