Kids week ....

Was out of office ! had plan to go out for shopping,though it was late.After i was done with shopping,we went to ice cream shop,i ordered for coffee shake.Just near my table a child was just done by his ice cream and was throwing tantrum for one more ice cream.It was too nice to see that kid,reminded of my old days...how were things for me when i was kid.....God i was too naughty...There i decided that i will celebrate this week to all the kids and will try to upload their pictures..

1st kid of the week( Wednesday)


I MISS YUH MY ANGEL....(MY SIS-IN-LAWS DAUGHTER)


KUDOS TO ALL KIDS !!!!

P.s:- Plz share pictures of your kids if you have any...At the end of the week will send gift to the cutest kid.or else mail me" extrovertinside@gmail.com" and do write your full mailing address.

Comments

All Is Whole said…
She is cute!!!
God Bless Her

Smiles :)

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth