Butterfly wings....

I asked for it,
But you ever denied,
I could have carried myself,
But you never gave me excess,
I was sure,
To make my beautiful way,
You grabed me in your hand,
I had that option ;to feel it right,
My wings were ready to accept it,
I made my mind,
To throw away,
That old life,
Which only sucks ,
I wanted it that way,
I wanted more care,
Which haunted me ,
My life was dragging me ,
I wanted to hold it back,
You were always cruel to me,
I never had mind,
That you planned it,
You can see me crying,
And oh !
You love it,
I had a full faith on me,
I can run away,
And see my living going on,
You always wanted options for life,
So you did same for me,
I wanted to live further,
But with no force,
All i want is LOVE,FREEDOM,CARE....

Either let me FLY or
Let us LIVE........................

Comments

Yellow Tulip said…
beautiful words dear:)..very well versed:)..loved the picture aswell:)..
Some time in life yuh really need some space and this poem describes it beautifully...


Cheers(-.-)
Rikkij said…
So interesting. the hand that feeds and cares for us also can suffocate and destroy. Yes, let us live. Beautiful. ~rick
Kati said…
Have you written this? It's amazing...
Anonymous said…
Very expressive and the pic suits the mood in the poem..:))
Well flown with great essence of love, freedome, and care..
Amazing..
Keep writing..:)
ravneet said…
u write so well ,i feel so small.

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth