Ring.

Had a first date,
Friskiness,
I tried to express,
I had lot to tell,
Certain things throwing together,
Dreams had no ends,
I had the feeling ,
Which i cant put down,
Words were not decent,
I was getting feeble,
Even was perspiring,
I tried lot of ways,
I'm not able to portrait the feelings,
Didn't want to let the time go,
There were things to speak,
But i was numb,
Seizing with teeth my nails,
I wish i could tell you all,
This was what i had in dreams,
I wish i had you before,
No doubt ,
This is start as well,
Oh ! the ring ceremony,
He pecked on my forehead,
I was wondering,
And in seconds,
Took a word from me,
To say,
That's beautiful,
In turn i heard something back,
No the ring is not beautiful you made it so,
That moment was cherished,
It was 27 Feb'2008............................

Comments

Oh that reminds me of my engagement day !!!! that was some what same would you have jotted down, i liked the concept of poem.....

"BEAUTIFUL"


Cheers(-.-)
Andrea said…
Beautifully cherished moment captured in this beautiful poem.
Blessings, andrea
Kay said…
May there always remain a first for you :) beautiful (again)
Yellow Tulip said…
beautiful:)...wish u to have more n more moments to cherish:)..beautiful poem:)
Syed said…
Awww what a sweet poem :) Love it.
Unknown said…
Is it right to say...
"No, the poem is not beautiful. You made it so." ? :)
love the poem
Escapist said…
@ lancelonie .....i am so thankfull to you..

joollieess:-)
Liz13 said…
"No the ring is not beautiful you made it so"

that line is so beautiful too!

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth