Miss you !!!

Ooo !!! that's me again,
With words fill of overlooking,
I could kept watching for you,
Knew you were not there,
But still kept looking on.

Gazing through and through,
Upright there to look on sky,
Ever tried to know,
Just to watch you ,
Tried to define you in my eyes.

That  velvety direction ,
Farseeing and lonesome way ,
Tears stream on ,
It was all downcast,
Closed my eyes for a while.

Flowing water with swans,
It was visible but i couldn't make it,
Far lights trying to glow,
But i didn't wanted to give it a path,
All because some thing was missing.

And i accord,
I wanted to suggest your name,
My lips were trembling,
And heart was throbbing,
Just to say ,
Oh ! I MISS YOU.......

 

Comments

Andrea said…
Very moving and touching poem. Your timing for my heart was perfect.
Thank you!
Blessings and prayers, andrea
Escapist said…
Pleasure is all mine Andrea.....


Jolliiees:-)
Syed said…
Awww this was so sweet :) Hope you're having a lovely weekend dear.
A learner said…
what a nice post....
Anonymous said…
Ohhh...Very touching..:)
I say ' I miss him too'...! **sigh**
This was ultra-romantic..well-knitted verses..loved it:)
Keep writing!

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth