Another home....



Beyond the limits of world,
There is resting place,
Long and sound sleep,
You are remembered everyday,
When Sun sets on,
Light twinkles,
New flower sprouts,
A fresh day says adieu,
You run every time on mind,
When new born baby tries to talk,
Knocking of door,
Shadow over  happiness,
Every new story,
Being time limited,
That time we spend together,
Moment when u said good bye,
I was far ,
Couldn't even hear your last words,
That last face expression,
Palavers me ,
You left your body,
Last talk to me,
Rings down in me,
At every good and bad time,
Though i moved out of that trauma,
I still have impressions,
I join every party,
Your part always remains missing,
You left the place,
So far...
Rest in another home.....
May your soul always find peace..


P.S:- To my grand parents and my dear uncle...

Comments

Andrea said…
Beautiful. What a wonderful tribute.
Blessings and prayers, andrea
I am sure it is a wonderful home, too.

My mother says a goodbye is painful only if you know you will never say hello again.

And I think we meet the ones we love again, on the other side.
Escapist said…
@ Andrea----my pleasure.
Escapist said…
@ BLUE----Right its always painful......And your mind keeps a track of these pains....
Suvi said…
you uniqueness as a dreamer is a bit different from others.. your writes have that tinge of (i dont know what).. I have really started admiring your imagination in just one day's read!.. amazing post!!..
what a beautiful photo!!! and beautiful piece of art! I hope your grand parents and uncle found piece in this beautiful home..
Jon said…
lovely and touching poem... thanks for sharing...
Umesh Agarwal said…
your writing is very unique and most importantly, it touches the right cords..:)
Jack said…
Escapist,

Beautiful picture. And very touching tribute to your near & dear ones with so much of love & affection. I am sure their blessings are with you.

Take care
Escapist said…
@ Suvi--oh thanku for such an appreciation.
Escapist said…
@ MISS------yeah i hope same for them.....


Thnku...
Escapist said…
@ Jack----Yes.....they are always with me with their bountiful wishes& blessings...

Jollieess:(
Pramoda Meduri said…
veryy touching dedication and sincere tooo..well written..

relationships make our life fruitfull always..
Yellow Tulip said…
beautiful dedication dear... take care
Anonymous said…
touched.. soul touching indeed
Escapist said…
@ chriz...
Oh thnku for the beautiful drop down .....


Jolliieess:-)
m.flowerr said…
Hey,that's such a wonderful composition....
Escapist said…
@ flower--- so nice of yuh..

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth