Was it !



Was it he, who made me to wake up whole night,
Was it he, who made to play in rain,
Was it he, who made me sing all time,
Was it he, who made me to think of all persistent days,
Was it he, who made me to come out of those gray days,
Was it he, who taught me to draw colorful lines,
Was it he, who made me strong to carry over vexations,
Was it he, who made me to show the other beautiful part of life,
Was it he, who made me conceptualize the word SYMPATHY still have wings,
Was it he, who made me to counterbalance on certain unsung things,
Was it he, who made me to smell the scent of flowers,
Was it he, who made me to see the flight of birds happily,
Was it he, who made me to walk with closed eyes,
 Was it he, who made me to cherish every relation,
Was it he, who made me to took away tears far,
Was it he, who made me evidenced the true meaning of color red,
Was it he, who made me to love others and apprehend love...........

Comments

"Was it he, who made me conceptualize the word SYMPATHY still have wings" <--- favorite line
N J said…
Well written... I know how easy it was for you to pen down this because, it came straight from your heart...
Escapist said…
@ pink , Nj........keep wrtng...
Pramoda Meduri said…
Good one with lot of depth in heart.. the last few lines especially touched me.. nice pic.. way to go..nice one..
Ritika said…
extremely touching...
looks like came stright from heart...

keep writing...!!
Lan said…
I really like this poem!! very nicely written

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth