Message from chariot.


Dark was the night,
Midnight of 17 jan 2010,
Lights were closed back time,
No view was clear,
Mind was blocked,
Had only one options to surveil,
Consummate darkness for my life,
Guess that was to self-annihilation,
So was i clunged to the desired option,
No body had the thought to disturb my level of choosing it,
Was so stubborn to attempt it,
Just a move of one sec,
And my soul would been flying,
And with a flash of light i heard those heavy sounds,
Drifting towards me,
A golden CHARIOT,
I was stunned for the time,
And when i saw it ,
It was my friend in it with a message from god,
Guess,
Some second option upholding in his hands,
And read it loud
"MY CHILD YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL LIFE",
I wondered was it direct for me,
This friend read it again and again,
So that it can have its true impact on me,
I considered myself obstinate,
But this voice went direct to change my option -I,
For while i thought,
I must not listen this voice,
The friend standing on this chariot,
Gave me a look and read this god's message again,
Body shivered,
And just with a minute i recited
God's message for me,
And took my forth decision,
To save my life,
And spread smiles with me,
Up holding my hands ,
Thanked god for sending this chariot,
With a loving friend ,
So the message,
It was exact 3:59:45am 18-jan of this year,
And had reincarnation ,
With a lovely life.


P.S:- So do i owe my life to my friend,who became GOD for me.

Comments

All Is Whole said…
Arre, let us also meet that chariot.
Give him my address

Smiles :)
Prashant
Escapist said…
@ Pacifier -----oh sure..
Bt i hope u never ace any problem like that...


Jollliieess:)
Andrea said…
AMEN. Awesome and powerful poem!
Yellow Tulip said…
lovely poem n loved the template
Wow... A lovely one... :)

Regards,
Ravi.
(http://j-ravi.blogspot.com)
Escapist said…
@ Andrea---- good to c u after long time....thanku.


Jolliieess:)
Escapist said…
@ Yellow-- thanku for being nice..


Jolliieesss:)
Jack said…
Escapist,

Nicely worded thoughts of a troubled mind rescued just in time before taking any wrong step. God is always there to look after us.

Take care
Jaunty anima said…
Hey dear...first time to your blog...And you have put those thoughts into words beautifully...!

Amazing work...and I'll be coming back for more...:)

Cheers!

PS If that profile pic is actually yours...it's really pretty...beauty of Kashmir!!;)
Escapist said…
@ anima-- thnkx i am highly privileged....
hey thanks for visiting my blog :)your from J&K (big smiley)how dreamy it must be :)
http://2cupsofteaandacoffee.blogspot.com/
Lucifer said…
call me dumb...but i did not quite get the analogy there...

thou if its wat m thinkin...then must say this is one of d best analogies ever
Tomz said…
A beautiful and metaphysical poem..

Does it have a distant look alike with Emily Dickinson's 'Chariot'
Escapist said…
@ Tomz---thnku for you on my page...

Emily Dickinson's 'Chariot' boss that's too high but some hoe matches the lille idea behind it..


jolliieess:)
Raj said…
is this why u call urself the escapist?
its funny how the fs, actually stop you from succumbing 2 ur own wrath.
and i hope that
1. u dont hurt urself enuf 2 have 2 wait 4 the carriage again.
2. if u do, the carriage doesnt have 2 cum again 2 stop u.

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth