Same day but with new year..13th Jan 2010.


FOLDED WISHES,
SURPRISES DOWN IN IT,
YUMMY CAKE,
WRAPPED GIFTS,
PEOPLE AROUND,
TIME TO MAKE A WISH,
STARS SHINING,
MOON ON THE HIGH,
SOFT MUSIC ON GUITAR,
LIGHT SOOTHING WIND,
ALL WAITING FOR YOUR WISH,
ALLURE SKY,
BIRTHDAY WISH,
AND I DROP IN,
PEEP THROUGH THE GOLDEN CURTAIN,
HANGING FOR THE GAUDY LOOK,
THERE ON THE DORM,
I COULD SEE,
IN BLACK SUIT WITH RED TIE,
READ YOUR EYES,
A TINGE OF MISSING TIME,
WITH THE GRIN FOR OTHERS,
THROUGH THE HUSTLE BUSTLE,
YOUR WAY LEADS YOU TO ME,
I AM THERE,
WEARING THE RED DRESS,
WHICH I PROMISED FOR U,,
WITH THAT SINGLE ROSE,
FOR YOU,
TO MAKE YOU SURE,
I AM STILL YOUR'S AFTER DECADES,
WE MADE THE STEPS TOGETHER,
WAS ON FALL OF TRUTH,
HERE WE ARE AGAIN.
SO DO I CLOSE MY EYES,
AND WISH ALL THE  HAPPINESS ,TRANQUILITY,SERENE ALL TOGETHER FOR YOU ...
YES,
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY WITH A PECK....

P.S:- For my fiance.

Comments

Wow... Dat was a great one. Loved reading it. Btw, for whom is it dedicated to ? :)

Regards,
Ravi.
(http://j-ravi.blogspot.com)
Jack said…
Escapist,

Could not be here for a few days and now reading all your poems has been a treat. Nice way to wish and when is yours?

Take care
lucky him..
wonderful written.
Escapist said…
@ ravi---Its for my fiance.
Escapist said…
@ Jack--- just back down some months there was November 22...


Jolliieess:)
Raj said…
lucky him. :P
the only bday i remember was whiskey on the rocks n more frnds than i cud imagine.
Escapist said…
OOo raj that must be fun...

joolliieess:)

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth