Class Tale.

On the other row of my class,
Was my first love,
When i was in first standard,
He has that hazel color eyes,
With curly hair,
And that fair complexion,
We would gaze each other,
All through the crowded class,
With that fresh smile,
To pass on,
Lunch together,
With the roasted sandwich,
Which was his favorite,
Plan to implement to get a common bench,
Oh ! that first wink,
I still remember,
Tears in eyes,
When teacher shouted on one of us,
Woopppsss that was so cute,
Teasing of friends,
Waiting in that play ground ,
On that selected bench,
Same color of attires on school functions,
Oh that box of candies and chocolates,
Sharing of sweets,
All that was so innocent,
I still remember that fragile friendship..............................

Comments

Beyond Horizon said…
a perfect blend of emotions, innocence...... :)
Jack said…
Escapist,

Read both poems now. Beautiful pictures with mind absorbing poems. Enjoyed both but this one little more.

Take care
Beautiful and true, nothing more left to say! Innocence is beautiful.
Escapist said…
@ Horizon- Oh yes..when i read it only one word comes in my mind that's so sweet...


JolliieessS:)
Escapist said…
@ Jack- Oh you are among one of my favorite's...
Oh yes,this one is sweet..


Jolliieesss:)
Escapist said…
@ Someone -
Yes..its all innocence...


Jolliieess:)
Sakshi said…
Beautiful...!!! :) And, if I may without offending you, are very pretty. I am going to link this post on my blog. Thanks for dropping by. :)
Escapist said…
@ sakshi ---thnku.


jolliiesss:)
Rinkal said…
Escapist,
this is my first visit to your space and i loved it.

thanks for dropping comment in my space:)
Gautam Anand said…
Innocence at its best ..
By the way I loved the look of ur blog ..

Inviting u to comment upon my new poem ..
Arnav said…
Beautiful .. Innocence is a gift we tend to lose as we age....
*sigh* I almost found myself saying,
I wish I had experienced that!

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth