Unforced law...

 
So dense to get into,
Even not that vivid,
to loop ,
Was so convincing,
Could be life long words,
An eradicate throwing,
Palpating times,
To appreciate the moments.
Strong support around the dunes,
So stoical like a new born baby,
Yelling and throbbing stones,
Something impeded with,
Secure message ,
With folded papers,
Water in force,
Holding those unnamed seconds,
For to be safe ,
And so growing tall meadows,
Erosion been on tips,
Can be massive,
O so fragile it has to be.......

Comments

Jack said…
Escapist,

Read 4 pending posts. Liked Wedding Time very much. All your poems show your depth in writing. Now for a little complaint. You were in Delhi and we did not meet. I feel so hurt. You could have told me on my email id in profile. Sad is not the word to describe what I feel on missing meeting a good writer.

Take care
Escapist said…
Wooops....
You from Delhi,
Oh it would had been my pleasure to c u....

I really miss Mr. Jack to meet u...

Nevea mind,there's always a next time..

I may be flying again after a month or so.

Joliieess:)
Tomz said…
The poem looks very nice as it has been written by a Sagittarius girl..:)
nazia said…
@ Tomz--- Oh yes...But i am cusp as well ,between scorpions and saggi's...
And i believe i have both characters ......

joliieess:)

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth