I apologies dude..


I was on the bright window,
No black clouds,
And the voice was cheerful,
Could not make the other way stand,
I was in my happy world,
Rejoicing every second,
And rejoicing life,
Lamentable was the other side,
So didn't not felt a glimpse of it,
I was in life's fantasy,
Made me explain his mystery,
I rebounded back to the sad tale,
But was harsh and edgy ,
Was distressed of my way,
And in a while the situation,
Went out of my mind,
Life is a a Masterpiece and journey for me,
Though got a time again,
To pound into the same old sad tale,
And now was hurt strong,
Didn't chipped in my hand,
I was in life's harmony,
And then again made it more afflictive,
When i footed down,
To realize the part,
I was late ,
I invoke APOLOGIZE,

"I AM SORRY "

Comments

Beyond Horizon said…
really touching.......
loved d line "Life is a Masterpiece and journey for me"
perfect pic 4 d emotion.......
Pramoda Meduri said…
hey... touching one indeed..:) well expressed..:)
Escapist said…
@ Horizon -Yes,the picture is so called cute.

Jolliiesss:)
Escapist said…
@ Someone ---Oh thknx


jolliieess:)
Escapist said…
@ Pramado----hmmm...i am thankful.

jolliieesss:)
All Is Whole said…
Sorry for??
And to whom???

Smiles :)
Prashant
Jack said…
Escapist,

Oscillating between fantasy and factual. Sorry for what? Ignoring the hurt to someone during sad phase?

Take care
Wow!! Loved reading it.
Nice words.

Regards,
Ravi.
(http://j-ravi.blogspot.com)
Escapist said…
@ Pacifier - I guess you must know for whom this sorry is here....
Recall and make sure that it's for you..


Jolliieess:)

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth