Soulfulness

I still palpate with the same words,
and same feelings,
I laid down in the moon light,
With closed eyes,
I could see the trustingness between us,
But was still marveling around,
Does that mean we still are far enough,
To make and show it,
To be single Soulfulness,
I was Thoughful ,
We have bond a tough knot,
Guess it was stargazing,
I never kept my feelings
Underneath,
And always tried to look after for yours,
Could find the same,
As u never spoke up,
I thought it's
All what i wanted to have,
For the complete and perfect relation,
I was  trying know you better,
Your virulent nature,
Was making it tough,
You had vitiating thoughts,
Though i was out of it,
Here i knew then,
You were opposite of me,
I tried to compromise,
But it got over to SACRIFICE,
So i breath heavily,
And got more involved,
Could see the other face of life,
Because of you,
I rolled up my bed with tears,
Ever now and then,
I never believed it,
It was long time we spend,
But still find you different every time,
So where you possessive ,
And turned into aggressiveness,
So thought to take back my words for you,
I love you still,
But don't want to live with you,
Is quite confusing and muddling,
How would i know about your decission,
I want to take this up ,
And adjudicate the worthy living,
Should ,
I compromise ?
I sacrifice ?
I expect you to change ?
Or leave your prints...........

Comments

N J said…
This was written straight from your heart... It took me away to an island, dreaming about that lost glory... that i had once... thanx
Rià said…
that was simply awesome!!loved the way its written.
V. Archana said…
i somehow feel,this writins spoke my heart. the questions i have in mind!

nice :)

thanks for pouring down into my page.
Syed said…
Oh dear, how wonderfully emotional. Simply lovely :)
Kay said…
looks as if the print was made and sacrafice no more was gained...a relatable event in time you have here
Anonymous said…
OMG... amazing poem!! gosh!
rg. said…
That's beautiful! Did you write it?
Escapist said…
@ Runway yap i do it ...



jolliieess:-)
Anonymous said…
Wonderful photo coupled up with heartfelt words. You expressed yourself exceptionally.
A learner said…
"I love you too much to try to make you into something you are not...
And I love me too much to settle for who you are... "

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth