HAPPY TIME...

It was tricking down in my eyes,
So tight were my hands,
Lights were on their way,
Happiness all together,
I got him back,
He had the same meanings
World was changing,
It was my belief ,
I will get him back,
things turned up to me
i was running through fantasy,
No more color blindness ,
Blooming air were thrashing my face,
It was no more harsh for me,
I was on the pedestal,
This time it is not blink,
Wrapped in care,
Was so muddled,
Should be long living,
It was so intensive,
I was happy but vexed,
Didn't want bubble to split,
It was just a dream,
To gather such momemt,

Where i was called PRINCESS,
 So laid down ,
Not to open my eyes long,
I still have that feeling going,
I AM HAPPY.......
I GOT HIM BACK.......

Comments

Arnav said…
Beautiful :)

Keep Writing and Smiling :)
Escapist said…
@ Arnav....
Oh thnku for your write up for me...

Joliieess:-)
Ritika said…
original...

its the ultimate happiness to get someone back....

it was beautiful..!!

cheers..
Jack said…
Escapist,

Very engrossing. Shows what is happiness when you get someone back.

Take care
Yellow Tulip said…
have felt the same..:)...its a priceless moment to get someone back whom we thought we lost..:)..beautiful dear
N J said…
Such a beautiful poem with a blissful ending.
Pramoda Meduri said…
hey congratulations for getting him back..

some moments in life are soo memorable..it increases our joy when we pen them down..:) beautifully written..
HaRy!! said…
nothing more merry than getting back the lost one's..true...indeed the belief
ani_aset said…
very well penned :)
If you're meant to be, i do hope you have him forever :)

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth