Thats the reality...

Why do i try to be in dark,
Though i know,
He is not worth,
To be mine......
Why do i solace my self,
When i think of him,
He is been doing mistakes,
All through,
Drawing those limit lines......
Why do i make my self happy,
When i know,
My life is going through troubles,
When he is in my life,
Why cant i take proper decision,
Why my love,
Stops me to take myself,
Back from him
Why i am living a weird life,
And he is the only ,
Who disturbs my life,
Every day now,
It's getting hard to breathe,
When he is around,
And i cant live proper,
When he is not around,
Don't want to give my hand to him
Not that gutty to take them back,
I am so confused,
All the ways are crossed,
He is winning the race,
I am looking like a blind,
Cant even react,
If i do so,
I spoil my world,
He seems to be very cunning,
And i am still with him,
Every day i roll up,
With tears and end up day,
My sleep is far away waiting for me,
I have not taken a good decision in my life,
Choosing him ,
I am sacrificing,
I have my lonely parents,
To carry on with them,
I don't want to give,
Them tears,
Coz of me,
Thats all confusing,
I have mind which is running on,
To take the decision,
Of my on going life,
If i close my eyes,
I can see one way only,
Ending up my LIFE,
Would be proper,
To come out of all......

Comments

Unknown said…
That's one emotional poem.... I hope you are having a great time though . . . so you can continue writing creative thoughts like this. What a poet, you are! :)
Ritika said…
amazing piece of work..

der r times in a relationship wen one faces the same...
u r a brilliant poet..!!!

:))
Jack said…
Escapist,

I am fascinated by your pseudo name. Here I am as promised after visiting your other space. Read all poems. How did the weddings in end Sep go? You write well. There are some very minor grammitical mistakes but nothing serious. Ever thought of publishing collection of your poems? Please do so.

Take care
Escapist said…
@ Jack ....
U alwayz welcum n for sure u cn take out my mistakes....


Jollieess:-)
Kay said…
wow...feels and sounds like a dungeoness trapped in a caged emotionally draining world....agh! get me out of there, i know this place and don't care for it!
Pramoda Meduri said…
hey..hope u would come out of it soon my dear.. just stay focused..:)

very nicely penned down..
magiceye said…
love can be so miserable ....

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth