OLD IS GOLD !


Do i still believe in "OLD IS GOLD"..
I was just rolling up to Super Market late in evening ! In a junk of crowd i saw an old man with his cheeky grand daughter in pink frock,she was looking like a FAY,I went near by,'coz my eyes were chucked to see her different expressions while choosing and piking up grocery,there in the one shelf i was looking for "Salad dressing",and this cute girl was busy in piking up things ,which she never even had any idea and then moving on second block,together we piked up a pack of "STACKS" like always i wanted salty one,but there i could find spicy one and i just turned my back to it ,mean while this grand daughter piked up it"It has a beautiful box--STACKS" and so she shout this is one for me,but then her grand pa was like you wont be able to eat it darling,this is for sure ! but nah nah she kept on shouting this is one for me.....Grand pa made tried to resolver her this idea of piking spicy STACKS rather than SALTY one,but nop and nop...she finally piked up SPICY one and then in one sentence grand pa was like my HONEY you wont like the taste of it.She started to frown ,soon then Grand pa was oki oki honey you have it and taste it no matter ! Daughter overjoyed up and opened the lit of STACKS,just the lit is up n she took one chips out of it and she was like errrrrrrrrrrrrrr,it doesn't match my taste.With out saying anything this grand pa ,took box from her and asked to go and eat some ice cream.This made me realize "OLD IS GOLD".And then followed the girl there and picked my favorite yummy Black currant.
How about you people,this was just a simple example.....

Comments

Syed said…
Awww haha, sometimes older people realise that the young have to make mistakes to learn from. And oh my, that image is beautiful :)
past the point said…
that was sweet..I like the thought of that.
simon n josh said…
I really liked this one. A unique moment indeed.
the oaks said…
I like your creative endeavors. Keep writing!
Viji said…
Older the wiser!! Certainly right:-).

How about heritage, antiques etc....With age, the cham goes UP!

I am sure u enjoyed ur "black current"!
Escapist said…
@ Viji !
YAp i did...guess we could join some day tgthr n enjoy it all tym....



Jolliiieesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth