ASRAR MUSHTAQ (Justice For Him).



ASRAR MUSHTAQ studying in Islamia college(ICSC) b.com 2ND YEAR had left for gym from home on Friday(3RD July) evening, since then he was missing and on 8th of July, 2009, His Throat Slit Dead body was seen in Srinagar old city.
ASRAR had burn and torture marks on arms and face. His body had swelled up and it seemed skin had been peeled off from his arms. He had a wound on the back of his head. His face was covered with tape and was recognized only from his clothes.

HE WAS BRUTALLY TORTURED AND STAKED TO DEATH.


What was the fault of ASRAR MUSHTAQ? Can any one tell us...? No kashmiri is safe here...


Where is UNO, Human Rights Commission? Everything is fake here!
Keep silence for a moment, so that ALLAH (swt) forgives his sins and his soul gets peace in heaven... (Aameen) and let’s make this a point to invite all our friends so that these murderers should be given the maximum possible punishment…





P.S:- I am stunned to see such a handsome boy ,who left for heaven.He left the world but left his parents alone,his sisters,his brothers all lonely on this brutal world,where now it has become difficult to differentiate between animals and humans.I cant even forget his innocent face which was covered with tape.....People cant stop to mourn ,and its really out of world to see such an incident happening around.
P.S.S:- Pray For his soul all together that's what we can do for now...(Ameen)

Comments

darshan said…
It's really very sad to hear this, sometimes it seems to be shameful to live in this ridiculos world. These non humans should not be spared at any costs.
Escapist said…
@ Darshan !

I simply can't control my tears now.
PeterParis said…
Thanks for visting my blog! ... and now I'm visitng yours, unfortunatley discovering some terrible news. It's terrifying to see how hatred can be expressed! I will be back for some hopefully more positive messages!

By the way, your arrival on my blog emphasised my Indian mood tonight. I'm just back from a sitar concert. Sitar + tabla, northern Indian music! Fantastic!
magiceye said…
amen

sad to see that humans have 'evolved' to this level.

the ideal would be john lennon's song 'imagine' coming true
I wanted to say thank you for the lovely comment on my blog and that I appreciate it..

I'm sorry about what happened, I know that doesn't change what happened or help stop it. But I am sorry. I wish actions like these never happened.

I really hope that you stay safe and are never harmed.
bindhiya said…
I am so sorry to hear this..
how someone can kill another...

peace
nazia said…
These things are really terrible !!!
Its sad to hear,he seems such a young dude..
Maya said…
he must have done something
All Is Whole said…
This is not the world we wanna live....
Where is GOD?

Smiles :)
Prashant
Anonymous said…
i can't belive he isn't here anymore man we lost one of the most beautiful diamonds of this world.
Anonymous said…
continued...even though i didnt knw him i still miss him..donno though but like come on seriously over a fb girl how stupid ...
Anonymous said…
hello cN nobody tell me where is imran now his murderer ???
niharika said…
i miss u asrar although i dont know u............how can sumone kill a person for a gal whom they have not even seen... ......world has become dangerous........ n those murders are devils shame on them...they shud not be spared for their whole life n by d way wats god doin aloowing the devils kill the innocent.....i miss u so much asrar hope u were present rigth wid me..........
Unknown said…
hai!this is me payel,i dnt knw wht 2 say but this is really bad, God is with u asrar n u dnt need 2 worry, i knw u r peace resting wit God in heaven and the culprit wil hv 2 face tribble life, thy might hv already startd living a bittr life but thats nt enough thy ll hv 2 cross millions of broken bridges, whr thy ll die hard several tyms than their actual death...........

i love u asrar
Unknown said…
its really sad........
we pray to god that u find urself in heaven..
amin.......

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth