Orginal

That through and through relation,

Your expressions are back,
which was lane down,

Your cheeriness triggering by your eyes,
Was some thing,i tried to chase for..

That happy smile on your face,
Will never forget to find that back..

Harboring hands on my shoulder,
I was marveling for that feeling ever.

My home was haunting,
until you stepped in...


Now you are back into my life,
I am my original,
Wont let you move easily ,
You are one for whom i crave ever,
My ego is choked,
Wont let you my home ever now,
Please don't think of that now....


I am my original,
Will comfort you ever !
Will love you ever !!

Comments

That's such a great picture and a great poem. Hello, I'm just checking out new blogs and found yours and really like it. Feel free to come check out mine.
Kay said…
sufficated with love, desire, need of the other, very powerful
Arv said…
:)

emotionally packed poetry :)

take care... cheers...
Anonymous said…
**Silently pausing for a while to introspect**

What can I say? Wonderful!!! Loved the hyped affection in the sweet verses..

Intense and yet so real..Beautiful!

Keep writing, this was woven amazingly!!
Escapist said…
@ Lee Beth ! Pleasure z all mine,will def go through yur note as well.

@ Fiducia A wonderful note of thnkx..looove



joliiieess:-)
khaye said…
very nice writing it is very strong...keep it up...
khaye=)
Syed said…
How beautiful :) Lovely post dear.
AsianCajuns said…
Thanks so much for stopping by our blog! Your poem is beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth