Waiting For New Day !

With new Desire in my longing heart,
I wish to over come them.....................

With Sparking light in and around,
I wish to make them my part.......

With new Moon every day,
I wish to enlighten my home all time....

With Growing flowers,
I wish my life full of blossoms.......

With all happiness now and then,
I wish to bound myself.........

With every dazzling morning,
I want to capture every instant...

With every fresh breath,
I want to live on this and die........

With far horizon,
I want to touch it........

With new sunlight,new day,new life,new moment,
I want you to be in my life ever and forever.......



Come back soon
I'm waiting for you !!!!!!

Comments

simon n josh said…
Very sweet poem. Love your header!
the oaks said…
You have a lovely blog!
Escapist said…
@ simon ,The oak....Thnku..




Jooliiessss!!!!!!!!!!
Opaque said…
I like the sweetness in this one! It is simple and it is lovely! But, perhaps, you could polish them furthermore. No offence. It is heartfelt and good! Make it great! Keep writing!!!
Syed said…
What an absolutely beautiful image :)
Very much love how insightful that poem was Love the picture that goes with it too =]
magiceye said…
that was lovely!
Beautiful photo and the poem was very sweet!
You have a very nice blog. :)
Escapist said…
@ Brosreiew----yap for sure,will try to mold it in better way further.

@ dapper kid,Fashion,magiceye,jennifer----I'm thankful to yuh all !


JOLIIIEESSS!!!!
WOW! thats a very nice poem!
Escapist said…
@ Greener thnkx...keep reading..




Jolliiesss!!!
Viji said…
Very cute n sweet poem:-).Do keep penning!

Cheers, Viji
Viji said…
Very cute n sweet poem:-).Do keep penning!

Cheers, Viji

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth