SATISFACTION IS DEATH !!!!!!


Was traveling back from office ! My car had some problem and so had to go in local bus....I wanted to board the bus only ,no auto rickshaw.It was long i had traveled in bus....So just jumped into the bus.And after a while took ipod out and played some music and was reading some lines form Jeffery Archer book "1st Among Equals".I was into the book when an old man got seated with me,he looked very charming,he just had his seat and gave me a smile as if asking for permission.I continued with the text After some distance the driver stopped the car,it was huge traffic jam and i just closed the book.Mean while a balloon vendor piked up our bus ! and the lady called him and buyed one beautiful hear shaped balloon for her baby boy and the boy was over joyed....and stared making so cute expressions he was like sitting on pedestal.And after a while he wanted one more balloon and started crying for another balloon though he had one in his hand but wanted another one as well.The lady was trying to offer some other things but he was crying and crying,mean while this man seated with me tried to offer him candies,but the kid was like"Crying,crying and crying".this was the moment was when this man started talking to me.we people are never happy with what we have,we should not shout on this child if he wants one more balloon is no more out of earth.And so started narrating his life.

"Gosh ! He was Director Flori culture,done his MBA" and still not satisfied with his life.I was like grrrrrrrrrrrrr "Not satisfied" as yet...And he was like yeah I'm not really satisfied with what i have and what i had .When i was in college i fall in love with the most beautiful lady and soon married her but i was not as rich as she was.Her father was too rich man,so this started the platform for making problems in my life.My wife tried to adjust with my life standard and i was making my life best for her to achieve the heights but it was my start of the carrier , so was not earning pretty handsome money.And after 2 years of time we had a baby boy .....I was happy and tensed as well ,i was not in position to give my baby every comfort of life.....This was the time my wife had made her mind not to compromise any more...and she left me all alone....I was just down laid and couldn't decide where to move.I called her again and again but she always denied and just a single line "Man I'm not happy with you,the day you will be earning money i will be knocking your door".I couldn't believe these words"Does your LOVE needs money to stand with".I was quite depressed and had no way out to look for beautiful life ahead.
I shifted back to my home town , my mother was wailing for me and my life.I just passed my KSA exams and i was over whelmed, can get my beautiful wife back and we will be happy for ever with the beautiful life.I just called her and was too happy that i will get her back in my lonely life,she was the ever women i loved.I called her up and she agreed to come back.We lived happily just for six months when my wife passed away ,we met an accident on high way.This way i lost my beautiful wife and she she left me alone with our boy ,but this was much weird when my son left with saying that" When you never kept my mom happy how can you keep me happy".This was some thing in my life which i never expected,i had to earn money to get my wife,now what do i need to get so that i can get my son back.Mean while got posted as chief manager in other city and i had to join that,i talked to my son but he left me alone and told me "never to search for me" i never knew where my life was going.I was quite dumb and started making my life again all alone,and my life was asking me certain questions "Who am i, I'm living for whom,I'm earning for? " so many unanswered questions in my life.This urged me to take myself to some meditation center ,where at least for whiles i used to get some mental peace.With this i retired from my job as Director ,my mom also left for heaven,tried to contact my son many times but he never gave a call to me !!!!! I went to see him,but he refused to talk to me and see me any more.I had no one to live for me,i had house not home actually.This way I'm living my life,i have gunny bags of money but no meaning full way to spend,when i had no money i had no life and when I'm full of it,i have no life......"SATISFACTION" never heard of this world in my whole life,even now i don't know what I'm expecting form my life.Am i waiting for my dead wife to come back,am I waiting for my son to make me meet with his wife and baby girl,am I waiting for my DEATH now !!!.....
Man is never satisfied ,if so then "SATISFACTION IS DEATH"........and said "One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching."
So this cute boy asking for another balloon is just a word of life's satisfaction part.....Just passed me some more smiles and wished me good luck.I couldn't asked him anything,who is he ,what was his good name,where he puts up !!! He just said me adieu and left my mind to scarp !!!! LIFE IS REALLY UNEXPECTED........

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.

Comments

Petrea Burchard said…
What a story! So sad. Do you think people place too much importance on money? I think so. I think love is more important. Life is hollow without love.
transparentnow? said…
Love this story! I especially love the quote at the end.

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth