My other blog

Today's blog again about beautiful colors ,i guess these things cheer up certain moments of life....Colors are just like a short story which leaves some impressions in your mind,these colors,those colors.............which drown your valley and your heart feels it and eyes judges them......
Now we cross our fingers for while and start counting colors in these pictures.And feel the affect as well around..





Colors Colors Colors
Make me merry,
Black ----- Color of authority and power,Black outfits can also be overpowering,
White------ Innocence and purity,
Red---------Emotionally intense color, red stimulates a faster heartbeat and breathing,
Pink-------- Color,is more tranquilizing,
Blue---------Peaceful, tranquil,opposite to that of RED,Blue can also be cold and depressing
Green-------Symbolizes nature, Dark green is masculine, conservative, and implies wealth.
Yellow------Cheerful sunny yellow is an attention getter,
Purple-------The color of royalty, purple connotes luxury, wealth, and sophistication. It is also
feminine and romantic,
Light brown--Implies genuineness,Men are more apt to say brown is one of their favorite colors.


P.S:- My fav is red,blue,black.

Comments

nazia said…
Lollz lot of colors blended..yuh rock.
My favorite colors are White, blue, and green....and light yellows!
Keith said…
This is my first time visiting your blog. I really like it. I hope you had a nice weekend.
Arv said…
beautiful... they are :)

have a bright day...

cheers...
Syed said…
That third image is so incredibly beautiful :) I always view colour as an expression of emotion.
Anonymous said…
Colors, hmm... they always stroke a ray of happiness, cheer and freedom!

My favorite, I would say is Black, Pink, White and Blue..

Nice post and amazing pictures to convey the subject!!

Keep writing..:)
Tiffany said…
beautiful post! i love bright colors, especially now in the summer.
PinkPanthress said…
Beautiful and very insighful Post I must say. :)
My fave colour at the moment is Blue.
Michelle said…
Brown is the new black!!!
That second image is gorgeous! I'm partial to red, pink and aqua!

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth