Black and white.......


White and Black ....could be turned into yellow....
Took hold of flowers,yellow...yellow......
Through the way,
I Could determine the way i was going to paint my life,
I got a choice to make it colorful,
So yellow made it,
Stars were shining bright,
Sky was gray,but i made it blue....
It made my life ahead,
Showed the way ,
Left the worrisome world far,
Decided to paint it a colorful character....
Far away smiles were jaunting,
Glinting drops on flowers,
Shining like diamonds,
Reflected into my hazel eyes,
So bright,Emitting ......
The whole world so beauteous,
I did it ......
skylines beautified the ambience,
Rainbow was clear,
My eyes were open,
I just saw,what was there in my mind,
Every thing colored,
I'm felicitous.....
The world ..
I wanted,
No black and white.....
That's was me in a exquisite look
And lived it.....

Comments

Hi. Thanks for the sweet comments. I love the photos you posted! Have a nice day!
What a neat picture. I'm glad I don't have to do that! Nobody does. Pure nature = pure perfection..., and Ice creams makes my day too.
Arv said…
I love this pic.. I love this post... its a good blend of emotions...

nice one mate...

cheers...
Kay said…
oh yes! how the world is only how we make it; paint it! Stunning!
Sahildeki Ev said…
I love the colors of your life as well as your blog
i love this picture!
it's gorgeous!
seeing those yellow flowers,
brighten up my day!

p.s. thanks for the bday wishes for mr. freddy. i appreciate it alot. i posted some pics on my blog taken from his bday.

http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/
PeterParis said…
If you could paint the world differently... would it be different?
Jessica said…
What a beautiful photo and poem.

Thank you also for your lovely comments on my blog. It was greatly appreciated. :)
HightonRidley said…
Great shot, great words to go with it! Nice :)

Popular posts from this blog

An underlying truth